Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tues news and views

Tonight at Starbucks...iced lemon pound cake...good grief, I feel like my basketball career pts total just went down 10%.

I'm going to keep it quick, I'm at starbucks while the kids are playing volleyball...UN COOL.

Team 1 went to the foodbank first, worked very very hard. We were challenged to get 21 pallets of food because it was unattainable and we ended up with 19 in 2 hours, and they made us stop. We packed 19,500 meals in 2 hours that will feed over 6,000 people for one day. That's cool. We later went to Ms. Parker's house and are almost finished there, will close up tomorrow. I even did electrical work :), don't tell Aimee though.

Team 2: Half went back to Mike's house and half went to the homeless feeding program in the inner city.

Tomorrow we're going to get after it more, it's supposed to rain so we'll see where we go.

Ok...I'm not a fan of starbucks, did I mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment