Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Let's not spend too much time blogging, since it's been oh...months since I have?

I know all 4 of you are wondering why I haven't blogged, I could give you the real reason, which is simply I no longer have internet at my house and all my best ideas come at around 11:45 pm. But the blogger side wants me to say something...deep...something that will help someone with your day. So I give you this...

Let this be a warning to you, WATCH YOUR FACE!!! We never know when attacks will come from a spiritual standpoint. It could be from the front or back, but most likely, from within. Be ready.

Also, this is the spot for mission trip updates, so follow, favorite, book mark, or whatever, and I do promise to blog more if you'd like and no longer use outrageously long sentences.

Be sure to laugh too...

No comments:

Post a Comment