Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tues Night at CIY

Jeff Walling brought it tonight, he is by far my favorite preacher, sorry Lance, Mike, and Dad. 

We talked about sin and freedom and had the most powerful illustration I've ever seen on it as we shackled the kids' hands together like they were prisoners (it was wrist bands so it was all good). 

The most awesomeness of it all is Gavin Mahan and Sophia Robey were BAPTIZED tonight! Sophia was baptized by her friend Kaely Seals who just graduated high school?  So how many people have you baptized?  None?  So tell me why are you not fulfilling the Great Commission of Matthew 28?  Don't worry, it's God you'll answer to not me.  

I also got to have an amazing conversation with some students and let me tell you, we have some AWESOME ones!

It's been a great day in the Lord, now...I must sleepy.

1 comment: